Tuesday, May 23, 2017

NEW: Foo Fighters live at Fuji Rock Festival 1997 - 1DVD - July 26 - pro-shot

FOO FIGHTERS
26 July, 1997
Tenjinyama Ski Jo (Fuji Rock Festival)
Yamanashi, Japan

SETLIST (PRO#1a + PRO#1b)
---------------
1. Wind Up
2. Wattershed
3. Hey, Johnny Park!
4. Monkey Wrench
5. Doll
6. See You
7. My Poor Brain
8. Enough Space
9. Big Me
10.Up In Arms
11.Weenie Beenie
12.Everlong
13.This Is A Call
14.I'll Stick Around


VIDEO GENERATION
----------------
VHS(2)->AVI->MPEG-2->DVDR(1)Your copy when burnt

AUDIO GENERATION
----------------
DAT(C)->WAV32khz->WAV48khz

VIDEO TRANSFER DETAILS
-----------------------
VCR -> Pinnacle Dazzle -> Virtual Dub -> CCESP2 -> TMPGEnc3

AUDIO TRANSFER DETAILS
-----------------------
SONY DTC-60ES -> Monster SPDIF Cable -> SIIG Soundwave 7.0 -> Adobe Audition 2.0

NOTES
---------------
This is a combination of sources to hopefully create a final DVD source for this show. The video comes from my VHS(2) tape that I have had since 1997. I got a dub from someone who caught it off of tv when it was broadcast. The audio comes from a DAT clone sourced from a DAT recorded during the original broadcast. The DAT was only recorded at 32khz so I converted the sample rate to 48khz and synched it with the video. Hopefully this will be a good enough
source until someone with a VHS(1) copy can come through and get us one to transfer. The audio quality is upgraded quite a bit on this one compared to what it was in the past. There is no cut in "I'll Stick Around" on this copy either. The video plays the whole broadcast through from start to finish. I think the results are pretty great. I hope you like it as well. Enjoy!

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment